We have e-books!
Click the links below to access our Digital Bookshelves. Ms. Petroski will be happy to provide the usernames and passwords for the Dummerston School accounts.
Other e-book/Audiobook Options:
- Works that are in the public domain
- Audiobooks read by computerized or human voice
- Over 50,000 free ebooks to download
- Extensive collection of audio books from the public domain read by real people
- Lots of media types in addition to ebooks, such as video, music, animation, movies, TV news, etc.
- Includes Open Library
- Customizable collection of fiction and nonfiction ebooks, educational articles, educational videos, and Read-to-me ebooks.
- Download free ibooks app from app store
- Some free ebooks, not all in the public domain
- Lots more to purchase--You may sample before buying
- Over 1,000,000 e-books, mostly in the public domain, plus a lending library of 200,000 newer books (1 person at a time)
- E-books and audiobooks for identified students only
- You may also get textbooks, virtually any book
- Must go through Special Education Department
- Browse digital books from around the world by age, genre, book length, character types, even the color of a book's cover.
- Many languages available
- Database mainly to help you find a book that you can then
b) locate in a library, or
c) download if it's available as a Google e-book